Search IDX Listings by using an Advanced Interactive Map.
by Jace Stolfo
on Thursday, June 24th, 2010 at 3:38pm.
- Access to the Boise foothills by the nearby Ridge to Rivers trail system (some home-sites back to the foothills. Availability subject to change).
- Idaho Shakespeare Festival is just across the street and is a popular summer attraction.
- The new East Jr. High & Riverstone International School are next to the development.
- Less than 10 minutes to Lucky Peak Reservoir for boating, wake-boarding, and jet-skiing.
- The Boise River is nearby and so is Barber park (the popular starting point to float the Boise river in the summer).
- The Boise Green Belt offers miles of paved pathways along the Boise River for a gorgeous run, bike ride, or walk.
- New, 70 acre park under construction adjacent to Harris Ranch.
- The River Heights community center will feature a fitness center and outdoor pool.